T&T engages third- through sixth-graders by answering their questions about God and the Bible, guiding them through this pivotal life stage to grow in Christ's grace.
Handbooks and large-group lessons deepen a child's knowledge about God and His Word and teach how to put that knowledge into action in everyday life.
T&T is different from other Awana programs. It is comprised of two clubs with distinct curriculum, uniforms and awards:
- T&T Ultimate Adventure™ for third and fourth grades
- T&T Ultimate Challenge™ for fifth and sixth grades
Today, 10- to 12-year-olds, known as tweens, face unique pressures, demands and distractions. These factors can result in a marked increase in discouragement, apathy and disengagement. Christian children are not immune.
Awana has responded by updating T&T to reinforce commitment, identity and community for these kids and to give third- and fourth-graders a new club stage to anticipate. These updates also focus the attention of leaders on the unique challenges and needs of this age group.
The ultimate message to kids of every age group is that nothing is more important than their relationship with Christ and following His way of living in the Scriptures.
Welcome to the NEW T&T Program!
All our T&T students will be doing the new T&T program this year!
So what does this mean?
- FAST TRACK
- Say your section when you get to club!
- Fast Track is open from 6:15-6:30pm and is the time in the T&T room to say your verse for the week.
- Earn 4 tokens for every Section said during Fast Track!
- One section per week
- Each week during small group time your leaders will help you start to do your section for the week.
- Then the students go home and finish memorizing the verse and finish the explore this section.
- Come back the following week and say the verse and review verse to your leader during Fast Track time.
- Extra Credit is Available
- In the back of the book there are bonus Silver (bible study) and Gold (memory verse) as extra credit. Students can earn a silver or a gold strip 4 times a year by completing all the silver or gold for a one of the 4 sections of the book. Plus, each silver or gold section is worth 4 extra tokens when said at Fast Track time.
- Complete the Bonus Box each week and earn an extra token for your team!
- Learn throughout the night
- The goal is for Small Group Time and Large Group Time to focus on the same theme and help you to learn how to apply the verses you are memorizing to your life.
We are excited to start the new program and the new year!
Uniform awards play a big part in the Awana Clubs experience. They motivate and reward curriculum and service achievements.
T&T Ultimate Adventure™ In T&T Ultimate Adventure, clubbers earn an emblem for each Discovery completed. These Discovery emblems can be placed on the jersey to form shapes and patterns using either the Standard Method or Custom Method.
T&T Ultimate Challenge™ In T&T Ultimate Challenge clubbers personalize their jerseys by choosing an award emblem and placing it anywhere in the white areas of the jersey. Clubbers earn an emblem for ach Challenge completed.