What is a Life Group?
Life Groups are a sermon-based style of small group here at Faith Chapel. Participants will meet bi-weekly to:
- Fellowship and connect with one another.
- Review/revisit the sermon message together, focus on how God is speaking to you through that message, and target personal life application.
- Pray together with a focus on lifting up one another, lifting up Faith Chapel, and lifting up our two missionary partner families.
When and Where Do They Meet?
- Thursday nights at 6:30pm at Matt & Ruthanne Rohloff's home. Kids welcome.
- Friday Nights at 6:30pm at the Sparacio home. Adults only please.
- Sunday Nights at 6:30pm at the Brill home. Kids welcome.